** This item is "Built to Order" with an approximate wait time of 5-weeks currently
This is the loudest & lightest exhaust system available for the 991 GT3 / RS. This system weighs in at just 5.5 pounds, removing approximately 67-pounds from the rear when compared to a factory 991 GT3 or 48 from an original GT3RS exhaust system.
Requires 3 week build time from the time of order
This system replaces the OEM side mufflers and center muffler. It is compatible with the OEM factory emissions equipment (cats/headers).
* Not Shown - This system also includes original exhaust manifold gaskets (2) for 991 GT3/RS models, which can be replaced during installation.
The sound is race car LOUD and ultra aggressive. Of course the GT3 engine already sounds magical so this exhaust will showcase its high points.
- Three piece, Titanium construction
- Manufactured in California
- Titanium integrated 100mm Tips
- Removes heat from side mufflers away from rear tires
- Will not cause check engine lights (when using factory catalytic converters/headers) or effect emissions
- Removes 65 pounds from rear of 997 GT3 or GT3RS
- Removes 65 pounds off of a 991 GT3 & 52 pounds of a 991 GT3RS
- 100% Reversible, no welds or cutting required for installation
- Works with factory ECU tuning (no remapping required)
Top to bottom shown are:
- EVOMSit Software with Shark Werks Track Exhaust
- EVOMSit Software only
- Factory stock 2010 GT3
With software only, the 2010 GT3 went from 392 RWHP to 404 RWHP at the peak. The car gained about this much horsepower for most of its RPM range.
The car gained over 10 ft-lb of torque at its peak around 6600 RPM and more torque throughout the RPM range.
With the exhaust and software, the gains were higher, bringing it up to 414 RWHP at the peak (22 RWHP net gain), more torque at the peak, and a large gain in torque between 3700 and 5400 RPMs.
* This system is not designed for street use, and is only recommended for race tracks where sound restrictions are not in place. It is very loud and will set off nearby car alarms, annoy pedestrians/police/neighbors/spouses, and possibly make children cry. It may shoot flames at night. Please use responsibly.
** This system will cause a small loss in torque below 3500 RPMs and a gain of approximately 10 HP in higher RPMs.
For street driven cars, please see our GT3 Bypass Exhaust System.
- 911 R - 991
- 911 GT3 RS 4.0 - 997.2
- 911 GT3 RS - 991
- 911 GT3 RS - 997.2
- 911 GT3 RS - 997
- 911 GT3 - 991.2
- 911 GT3 - 991
- 911 GT3 - 997.2
- 911 GT3 - 997
- 911 GT3 RS - 991.2